The role is based on-site with our client, a reputable global bank with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are looking for some assistant to join the team.
- Support the day-to-day credit card dispute processing.
- Provide support on credit card dispute handling to achieve the best customer experience and mitigate cardholder complaints.
- Provide advice to support the team in handling the dispute cases.
- Handle all credit card arbitration/compliance cases justification for the case filing to card association for ruling.
- Ensure the customer dispute handling procedures to cope with the internal policy.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 year or above of experience on credit card or back office customer service sector ; experience in Call Centre is preferable
- Fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Good writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer services skill
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- People oriented and willing to take up new challenge