Customer Service Officer
KPMG Managed Services (MSS) delivers large scale processing and remediation services through innovative and technology-enabled solutions. We serve organisations with stringent and regulated business processes across industries, sectors and geographies.
You are required to deliver high standards in productivity and quality. You will be part of a big team with individual caseload responsibilities.
For candidates who are looking for positions in KPMG Audit, Tax and Advisory functions, please refer to https://joinus.kpmg.com.cn/en/listing/ for job openings. Responsibilities
- Handle public and customer enquiries to the enquirer's satisfaction
- Operate a service counter that support walk-in enquiries and customers/applicants who have booked an appointment
- Handle online enquiries (including email, post and fax) and meet service level standards
- Handle complaints and refer/escalate situations to the relevant stakeholders for resolution
- Accurately record all enquiries/feedback and complaints in a system and responsible for ensuring timely responses to enquirers/customers are followed through in accordance with established Operation Guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures
- Diploma degree or above in any discipline (candidates with HKALE / HKDSE / HKCEE or equivalent secondary education background can also apply)
- Experience of working in a customer servicing capacity (e.g. call centre, hospitality industry) is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and good command on written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) or similar applications
- Ability to assimilate information and apply detailed procedural instructions
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities with an enquiring mind
- Strong desire to deliver results with attention to accuracy and detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- A good team player, efficient and can remain composed under pressure
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.