Customer Service Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Join our fast-growing Asia Wealth Management teams
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Service Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Monitor the branch's performance and make changes if necessary
- Ensure smooth branch operation and achieve satisfactory audit rating through meeting all internal and external requirements of control and service standard
- Manage the platform and counter focus and ensuring that customers are receiving high levels of customer service
- Be responsible for coaching staff to consider customers current and future circumstances
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Possess proven customer service and branch operations experience
- Totally customer focused mindset and good commercial orientation
- High degree of personal drive and resilience
- Possess Investment and Insurance licenses
- Good written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English and Cantonese and Putonghua.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.