Customer Research Manager (UX/UI)
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities You will be a key leader within the Digital & Ecosystems team. Your job will be to work hand-in-hand with the design team and the overall D&E team to research and create great products and services for our customers. You will have a strong presence and voice and stand up and speak up for what our customers need. You will keep us on our toes. You will keep asking, 'Why are we doing this again?'. And not be satisfied with the answer, 'If we build it, they will come'.
- You will work on internal projects and you will also help to research and co-create with our ecosystem partners. You will guide brainstorming sessions and co-creation workshops, bringing research and insights to the table and driving successful outcomes.
- You will identify when research is required and when best practices are the way to go. And you will help us communicate that to our stakeholders.
- You will help build a research practice that is scalable across the Digital & Ecosystems team. You will work with the Group Research and Design team in Singapore to help create research ops (e.g. tools & templates, processes, guidelines) that help make research a team sport.
- You will roll up your sleeves and conduct field research: qualitative and quantitative. We love to experiment and hope you will create opportunities for the team to continue to do so.
- You will create sharp and concise reports full of actionable findings. Their reports will be things of beauty that will inspire your colleagues to truly start seeing through the eyes of our customers.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- You have 7+ years of relevant experience.
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. data, design, business, marketing)
- You've had hands-on involvement with an end-to-end research process
- You have a working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative data analyses, usability testing, eye tracking, card sorting, survey evaluation, A/B and multivariate testing and heuristic evaluations
- You can filter out noise to uncover actionable insights. In our experience, people who are organised, methodical and analytical are very good at this
- You have working knowledge of data-logging tools such as Morae and Tobii, etc.
- You are an eloquent public speaker and an accomplished report-writer
- You are an empathic human being with interest in psychology, anthropology, human-computer interaction, cognitive science and business
- You have experience in the fintech industry and/or retail banking
- You have experience on the design side as well
- You are a 'best practice junkie' and have a treasure trove of usability research around the best design pattern to use
- You're kind of a behavioural science geek