See job description for details
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- Handle customer complaints professionally and meet relevant KPIs. Make apology and financial redress to complainants as appropriate.
- Help to lift up the overall performance of the department.
- Lead / influence related parties including colleagues within and beyond the team, including business partners, to handle customer complaints in a professional & timely manner, and meeting internal & external requirements.
- Provide diagnosis of problems identified during complaint investigation to facilitate service improvement initiatives.
- Escalate complaints with great impact to appropriate parties.
- On complaint handling process management, to review and propose revision / refinement of the Complaints Handling Operation Manual.
- 5 years or above banking experience in customer service field with experience in customer complaint handling.
- University or equivalent professional qualification. High proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Good academic ratings in English Language Studies is preferrable.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills (both written and verbal).
- Strong problem solving skills and strong analytical power.
- Able to work independently under high pressure.
- Customer and business focus with openness to change.
- Mature, confident and presentable.
- Good knowledge in consumer banking products and services.
- Proficiency in MIS Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.