Customer Experience Manager - Banking Complaints
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Analyse complaint data within the APAC region in leading bank in Hong Kong.
Your new company
Our client is a leading international bank that is well known for being an industry leader in Hong Kong. You will be joining a platform with structured training and unlimited potential to develop your career.
Your new role
- Understanding and developing policies and process for complaints within the APAC region
- Monitor the situation of individual countries and ensure frameworks are up to date
- Statistically analyse market data, draw insights and develop recommendations for each country
- Work closely with complaint handling team and customer service team to ensure smooth delivery of process
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in complaint handling within the banking or insurance industry
- Candidates with data analytics skills are highly valued
- Bachelors degree in business, statistics or related discipline
- Candidates will be fluent in English and Chinese
What you'll get in return
- Regional role exposure
- Leading international bank
- Market leading compensation and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. Alternatively, please forward your updated resume to email@example.com or call (+852) 2230 7916 for a confidential discussion.