About the Role
We are looking for a bright Technical Customer Support Engineer to join our global Customer Support Delivery Organisation based in Hong Kong.
In this role you assist our customers around the world to solve their SWIFT operational challenges on a daily basis. You must be technically minded and willing to acquire in depth understanding of the entire SWIFT product suite used by our customers such as FinTech companies, Banks, and Corporates across the globe.
Sharing your knowledge and expertise with both customers and colleagues will be an important part of your job, that's why our ideal candidate is a team-player and has excellent communication skills.
We work with an Agile mindset where change is part of our daily life, so we expect you to adapt fast and be a promoter of continuous improvement in our services and products. You must also be able to think swiftly and analytically in case of crisis and incidents, inspiring confidence to our customers and peer- colleagues. What to expect:
You will provide support to SWIFT product and services within the area of expertise of your team: the SWIFT Secured Network used for international transactions, SWIFT Messaging services, SWIFT Software suite, and the many services we offer to our community.
Your main tasks will be:
What will make you successful:
- Providing support on all technical problems within own area of expertise, through the provision of telephone and on-line support
- Working with the customer to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it - in accordance with the Service Level Agreement, and provide measures to prevent recurrence
- Participating in service and products improvement projects and drive project deliverables on a case-by-case basis
- A Master or Bachelor degree in IT/Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Fluent English and communication skills, both written and spoken
- 5-10 years experience in technical customer support
- Experience in Financial Services, Banking or similar
Technical certifications in any of the following fields will be asset:
- SWIFT software suite (SWIFTNet, Alliance portfolio and messaging solutions)
- TCP/IP protocol and technical implementation (such as NAT, routing)
- SSO, RADIUS, LDAP integration with applications
- Windows, Linux, and/or Rhel administration
- Oracle databases, MQ series and/or IBM WebSphere
- User or Administrator of SAP, SalesForce, ServiceNow
- Java, XML and SQL knowledge
- Working knowledge with change management applications (e.g. JIRA, Ant, Hudson or Jenkins Tools)
Robert van der Stelt - Head of Customer Support, APAC
Wendy Chan - Manager, Customer Support, APAC
Steve Willis - Senior Customer Support Engineer
Polly Ip - APAC Recruiter What we offer
We put you in control of career
We give you a competitive package
We help you perform at your best
We help you make a difference
We give you the freedom to be yourself We give you the freedom to be yourself. We are creating an environment of unique individuals - like you - with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world. An environment in which everyone's voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion , or veteran/military status.