Customer Due Diligence and Onboarding Analyst - Commercial Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Nov 17 2017-11-30
Some careers prize diversity more than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you will continue to be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, remember how diversity drives success right here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Customer Due Diligence and Onboarding Analyst.
In this role, you will
- Manage the client onboarding experience, expectations and communications
- Coordinate the onboarding process, including the collection of client information required to complete the Customer Due Diligence profile, to the point where the client has an active account and channel access
- Engage existing clients in the collection of detailed client information and supporting documentation required for the completion of Customer Due Diligence profile for periodic reviews and trigger events
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence activities in support of the Financial Crime Investigation
- Comply with the Global Standards and local requirements for onboarding and periodic review
- Deliver high standard of service on customer needs approach and provide input for workflow and operational improvements
- Ensure accurate and timely management information reporting
- Share best practices with team members on Customer Due Diligence
- Assist the team in implementing Onboarding and Client Due Diligence related projects
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with relevant experience in relationship management or customer due diligence
- Sound knowledge of commercial banking products and services
- Business focused with records of successful accomplishment in providing consistently outstanding customer service
- Detail conscious, analytical and able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Highly motivated and prepared to accept challenges
- Proven record of delivery within challenging time scale
- Proficiency in spoken English and Cantonese, as well as written English and Chinese. Mandarin is highly preferred
- Suitable candidate will be assigned to Customer Due Diligence or Onboarding Team
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 000094S9
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited