Customer Due Diligence Manager / Assistant Customer Due Diligence Manager (Customer Due Diligence Division)
AML Team - Responsibilities:
Account Opening Team - Responsibilities:
- Engage in Customer Due Diligence process for onboarding, periodic review and trigger event review
- Analyze KYC information and documents
- Contact customers to complete CDD requirements within defined service level
- Comply with relevant regulatory requirements and the Bank's internal policies. and guidelines
- Check account opening document, handle and override transactions as authorized. Rectify errors, mistakes and systematic control issues found in the operation process
- Perform checkers role to validate and authorize different kinds of transactions including but not limited to account opening, customer and account information maintenance, payment transactions (autopay, CHATS, transfer, etc.), etc
- Help developing process workflow, system requirements, and perform user acceptance test
- Assist in regular updating of the regulations, rules and operation guidelines and manuals
- Prepare training and testing materials and assist in conducting trainings to both back office and front line staff
- Diploma holder or above with major in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Relevant qualification in CAMS, AAMLP Core Level, Six Sigma Green Belt holder will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience in Banking or Finance or other related fields.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and willing to accept challenges.
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Walk in candidates are welcomed