Calling candidates with experience in customer service. Candidates with extensive experience may be appointed as Senior Customer Care Associate
Your new company
The company you will be joining is an established multinational insurance company in Hong Kong which is expanding its services. One of the most established players in the industry, this company invests heavily in providing its customers a best-in-class experience, to accomplish this they are looking for passionate Customer Service individuals to join this fast-growing team.
Your new role
- Handle customers’ enquiries through incoming phone calls, emails, website (no sales involved)
- Conduct necessary research and follow-ups to solve customers' issues
- Log all enquiries according to standard operating procedures
- Manage customer complaints and escalations
- Support team members and perform ad hoc tasks as requested by supervisor
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a call centre environment
- University qualification
- Candidates with extensive relevant experience may be appointed as Senior Customer Care Associate
- Good spoken and written Cantonese and English. Proficiency in Mandarin (Putonghua) will be an advantage.
- IIQE qualifications are preferred not essential
What you'll get in return
- Permanent employment
- Career advancement
- Work-life balance
- Excellent work environment and culture
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above role or similar roles, click “apply now” to send your latest CV (Word/pdf file). We will get in touch with you if your profile is suitable.