Custody Services Operations, Securities Services - Vice President
Primary Responsibilities: With the upcoming changes of local equity market operations model, we are looking for an operations intermediate management person who have strong experience on custody services to manage market change projects.Candidate also need to work closely with all control units stakeholder for global, local policy implementation.Proactive review the operations process to identify issue or inefficiencies within the Hong Kong Custody Operations. Job Descriptions:
- Work with Custody Business to implement new services support by Hong Kong Custody Operations.Ensure all operations process complied with Bank Policy and local regulation.
- Ensure new requirements set by Local Clearing House are timely implemented with strong control operation procedure and guideline.
- Provide regular training to operations staff to build a strong control mindset.
- Responsible for execution of operational risk coverage activities for the Hong Kong Custody Services Operations through performance and oversight of monitoring, testing and assessment activity on key risks areas in line with the bank's operational risk framework.
- Review and analysis over operational events to determine themes, trends, and root causes. Monitoring the status of mitigation plans to ensure appropriate actions are taken to reduce likelihood of reoccurrence.
- Perform Deep Dive and QA testing on operational issues and events to ensure sustainability and effectiveness of the risk remediation action plans.
- The key contact point for internal / external auditors and regulators for Hong Kong Custody Services Operations related audit and inspection missions. Perform advisory function to Business and Operations.
- Participating in Global, Regional and Local business, risk and control committees / forums to provide oversight, risk guidance, advisory and effective challenge for Hong Kong Custody Services Operations.
- Monitoring the Hong Kong Custody Services Operations teams adherence to the bank operational risk standards and policies; reporting and escalation issues or gaps
- Review the quality of PRC (Process Risk and Control) frameworks applied to Hong Kong Custody Services Operations process requirements as well as the MCA test result revision and attestation. Perform QA testing to ensure sustainability of mitigation controls applied.
- Assist with governance and reporting routines related to Hong Kong Custody Services Operations.
- Responsible for TPM (Third Party Management), formalize BOP (Business Outsourcing Proposal), ADR (Additional Document Requirement) and ICSA (Intra-Citi Service Agreement) with internal / external service providers and Regional TPRM committee.
- Responsible for COB (Continuity of Business) to develop ARA (Annual Risk Assessment), BRP (Business Recovery Plan), PLP (People Loss Plan) and COB strategy, testing and attestation.
- Access and Entitlements governance - Perform User Access and Profiles review. Ensure segregation of duties compliance with group and local regulatory requirements.
Job Family Group:
- 10+ years of experience in Custody operations and control for Local and Global Markets.
- Regulatory framework background, with a good understanding of Hong Kong regulatory environment/ banking/ financial regulations and regimes
- Excellent communication skills including ability to write documents for presentation to senior management and lead meeting both locally and globally.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to assess existing processes and identify required actions.
- Good project management and execution skills - Ability to execute under tight timelines and with high quality.
- Ability to partner with colleagues across functions and lead effectively across geographical locations.
- Ability to coordinate efforts with Compliance and Technology to define and re-design testing models to achieve effectiveness.
- Excellent management, leadership skills.
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Securities and Derivatives Processing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting