Custody Operations, Securities Settlement, Securities & Derivative Senior Analyst, Assistant Vice President
- Leading a team to response for daily processing and problem solving of all settlement and registration covering Hong Kong and Stock Connect markets.Timely escalation when issue is found.
- Resolve complex process problems which require an in-depth evaluation of basic securities processing procedures and industry standards
- Offer advanced solutions for assigned securities processing areas
- Serve as analytical or procedural expert for securities processing deliverables/initiatives
- Active participation in multiple forums such as Product, Client Services, Regulators to analyze the impact basis market changes and to drive Tech initiatives to meet client expectation and internal functional goals
- Assist with the development of new techniques and streamlining securities processing activities.Taking up ad hoc project for new product or new system enhancement and required to work closely with internal partners and external parties to define the process flow
- Setting -up of new operating process to adapt to market changes
- Work closely with marketing and customer services staff to provide quality service to our customers
- Custody Operations representative to add value in ensuring end goal to enhance customer satisfaction at all time with proper controls to avoid audit and compliance issues
- In charge resources planning, people management, talent development, motivate and develop staff to meet goals
- Provide guidance and assistance to the team
- Responsible for Risk and Control for all the processes within the team
- Periodic review Outsourcing Service Agreement, Operations Control Procedures, Business Contingency Plan and communicate with responsible Units Head for any change required
- MIS and other business data requirements are completed accurately and supporting statistics presented to Management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Direct Custody Services with minimum 8 year experience or above
- Good knowledge in financial market, trade settlement life cycle and market practice
- Good knowledge on regulations related to Custody Business
- Ability to work closely with all Business Partners and interact with all staff levels
- Ability to manage through a changing business landscape
- Proactive identify and escalation when forecast any issues
- Anticipate issues and aggressively drive initiatives to complete the results
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-starter and fast learner
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
- This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Morning and Night shift duties are rotated on a regular basis.
- Holiday support may be required subject to market requirement.
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Securities and Derivatives Processing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting