Cross-border Relationship Manger, 45-60k
- HKD45000 - HKD60000 per month + attractive package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
As a Relationship Manager in cross-border team, your prime responsibilities will be to build and maintain good relationship as well as providing personalized services for the segment of Mainland customers, conduct financial analysis for customers to identify their needs, assist the team head in providing coaching to Relationship Managers and the like.
- Prestigious well-established bank
- Cross-border experience
- Good salary increment
Our client is a Well-established leading bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an agressive professional to join their cross-border team as Relationship Manager.
about the job
As a Relationship Manager in cross-border team, your prime responsibilities will be as follow:
- Build and maintain good relationship as well as providing personalized services for the segment of Mainland customers
- Conduct financial analysis for customers to identify their needs
- Consolidate customer feedback and the latest cross border market trend so as to assist in product development
- Assist the team head in providing coaching to Relationship Managers
- Participate in offsite events and travel occasionally subject to business needs in order to build rapport and strengthen customer relationship
- Manage operational risk and observe the relevant policies /guidelines and compliance requirements
skills and qualifications
- University degree in a related discipline OR professional qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Minimum of 5 years sales and leadership experience in the banking field
- Well versed in market dynamics in Mainland China and have experience in dealing with Mainland customers
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations/Hong Kong Securities & Investment Institute Licensing Examinations
- Fulfilment of the competency requirements to carry out relevant regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Fluency in Putonghua and Chinese; proficiency in English an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary package and career prospect within a prestigious bank. An excellent opportunity to be part of growing business during a period of strategic business expansion.
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Associate Consultant - Retail Banking) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion or email you updated resume to email@example.com.