A Chinese Top Tier Investment Bank is hiring AVP/ VP of Credit Risk in Leveraged Finance. Looking for seasoned candidate that is familiar with structured finance and cross border business.
- Familiar with structured finance and cross border business and can prepare the risk assessment report including valuation modeling
- Prepare the independent risk report and present it in the Risk Control Committee
- Assist to develop and update relevant risk management and risk control policies or procedures for our structure finance or cross border business
- Perform credit portfolio analysis, prepare periodic and ad-hoc risk reports
- Monitor the borrowers’ credit risk portfolio and collaterals risk regularly
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by the superiors.
- University Graduates with major in Risk management, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- 4-10 years’ relevant work experience with high proficiency in dealing with business professions in China and Hong Kong
- Good team player and can work under high pressure
- Travel would be required
- Progress towards/completion of CFA, FRM or CPA is an advantage