Credit Risk VP
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- SearchAsia Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 21 Aug 17
We are looking for an experienced credit risk professional with strong understanding of structured finance to join a growing platform.
- Analyze associated key risks, corresponding mitigants as well as risk-adjusted return of company deals, including structured financing, M&A financing, project financing, equity financing, mezzanine financing
- Report risk opinion in the investment committee, propose alternative structure/risk mitigation solutions when necessary
- Participate in sharping company’s overall strategy by defining key risk parameters for different business lines, and maintain a suitable risk strategy to ensure risk management stability.
- To work with internal parties to promote transparency of credit risk guidelines.
- Bachelors degree in economics or related fields required
- 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience
- Strong knowledge of structured financing and private equity preferred
- Self-motivated and good communication skills
*Interested applicants are welcomed to send their detailed resume in word format to:
The Account Manager
Mr Anthony Poh
*All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.