A PRC banking group is looking for credit risk manager focusing in banking industry
- Conduct portfolio analysis to identify potential credit risks & advise on risk mitigation.
- Collect and analyse market information, monitor the performance of credit facilities utilization to identify early signs of credit deterioration.
- Conduct impairment assessment, conduct procedural reviews and relevant MIS reports.
- Recommend and review on credit risk management strategies to comply with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Information System or related disciplines
- 4-6 years experience in credit risk management and monitoring in banks
- Familiar with legal and regulatory requirements, Basel III and banking practices on credit risk management
- Sound knowledge in database management and statistical computer applications including SQL, MS Excel, Access, Hyperion and Bloomberg is preferable
- Analytical, independent with good communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to Keith Tong or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.