- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 24 Apr 19
Credit Risk Manager - Growing Fintech
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Credit Risk Manager - Growing Fintechjob description
about the company.
Our client is a fast growing Fintech, due to the expansion of the business, they are looking for a credit risk manager in their regional risk team in Hong Kong
about the job.
- You will conduct credit analysis of prospective exposure and proactive credit monitoring and maintain the integrity of the SMEs trade related loan portfolio
- You will formulate, review and update the credit policies , procedures and guidelines to in line with the standard
- You will conduct MIS reports and risk control and comply with internal requirement
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree of Finance, Business Administration, Risk Management, Statistics or other disciplines
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in Banking or Financial Institutions in Credit Risk
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Lily Tu on + 852 2232 3472 or email: lily.tu @randstad.com.hk
credit risk, credit risk analytic, credit risk control, credit risk monitoring, credit risk policy, credit risk modelling, MIS report, risk analytic, portfolio risk, SME
Bachelor degree of Finance, Business Administration, Risk Management, Statistics or other disciplines