Credit Risk Manager(Credit Model Management)
- Support the pioneer use of Fin-tech in credit risk management and business development.
- Assist in developing and maintaining internal credit risk rating models.
- Prepare model data and perform data analyses
- Coordinate with users on model related enquiries.
- Participate in model system acceptance tests.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor degree holder or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial, Fin-tech or data science related disciplines, preferably with CFA/FRM qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in credit risk modeling in Banks or at least 2 years in advanced Fin-tech areas of any financial institutes.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Independent, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English. Fluent Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Python/R and SAS.