A reputable China-based Bank with its Group Company listed in Hong Kong is looking for a high-calibre Credit Risk Manager in supporting Credit Risk Management for Corporate Lending in Risk Management Department.
- Analyze and review credit applications and proposals, evaluate risk level and prepare assessment reports
- Formulate credit risk policy to optimize the risk exposure of the bank
- Facilitate in credit product development to strengthen the competitiveness of the bank in commercial lending, trade finance and other credit products
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Information System or related disciplines, preferably with professional qualification in CFA, FRM, ACCA or CPA
- At least 5 years of working experience in credit risk management and analysis in banking industry, exposure in policy formulation is an advantage
- Sound knowledge in regulatory requirements, Basel III and banking practices on credit risk management is essential
- Analytical, independent, possession of good problem-solving and report-writing skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Credit Risk Manager
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Ada Lui at 9710 9507.