Credit Risk Analyst of Risk Management Group in Hong Kong
- Responsible for daily credit risk evaluation and management of CICC clients & counterparties which include institutions, corporate and wealthy individuals;
- Prepare daily credit risk management reports and conduct regular reviews on client & counterparties;
- Implement and improve credit risk measurement and management policies and procedures;
- Assess and make recommendations from risk perspective regarding new business / products;
- Work independently or with other teams & staff on ad-hoc tasks or special projects.
- Good understanding of credit risk
- Deep knowledge of the capital markets and various financial products
Skills and Abilities
- Passionate for the risk management job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Chinese and English
- Creative thinking
- A team player
- Self-motivated & energetic
- Bachelor degree or above in risk management, finance, econometrics, or other related majors from top universities
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.