We are working on multiple credit risk mandates in the market, candidates with margin financing or FI/NBFI background are welcome.
- Access client, underline and limit applications, conduct credit review and prepare risk proposal package for senior management or credit committee’s approval.
- Assist to formulate and credit risk management policies, procedures and guidelines
- To support business/product developments by providing advisory feedback relating to risks of any new businesses
- Maintain dialogues and proactive communications with business lines and Department of Risk
- Proactively monitor the assigned portfolio, identify risks and raise red flag to both risk and BU stakeholders.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Margin Financing or FI/NBFI Credit Risk Management
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Experience in credit approval / master trade agreement