Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform regular credit review on the loan portfolio and other securities investment on the book.
• Prepare credit proposal and credit analysis on new facilities (loan, securities, and so on).
• Make reports on the outlook and market trends of specific industries or countries and suggest personal opinions.
• Conduct ad hoc review and analysis on problem credit or past due account.
• Prepare financial analysis, report, and make recommendations to the management on the performance of the loan portfolio.
• Being the manager-in-charge of the problem credit.
• Liaise with the relevant parties to manage the problem credit; such as the Regulator, Account Manager, Head Office, Legal Counsels, Financial Accounting, and Operations.
• Response and revert to the regulator on any inquiry regarding the loan classification, impairment, and written-off arrangement.
• Providing findings and recommendations to the management of any credits that require management attention.
• Support any ad hoc project assigned by senior management & Team Head.
Education & Experience:
Skills & Abilities: