Credit Research Manager, Corporate Bank(open to Credit Ratings)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Banking & Financial Services Hong Kong
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Credit Research job in Hong Kong, prepare indepth industry and corporate research for regional bank.
Your new company
A Regional Corporate Bank is offering an opportunity for a Credit Research Analyst/Manager to perform in-depth Industry and Corporate Research reports for various key industries, financial institutions and corporate firms in Greater China region.
Your new role
As an industry research analyst, you will prepare corporate research reports/presentations to meet internal business needs. You will interact with Corporate Banking Relationship Managers and Credit Managers to support the banks business needs. You will monitor daily market of covered sectors, and update government policies where needed.
What you'll need to succeed
- Open to Credit Ratings/Credit Research candidates
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 6 years experience in industry, credit or corporate research.
- Indepth knowledge of the China economy and its major industries.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business administration, finance or related discipline.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills in addition to fluency in speaking Mandarin or Japanese. Proficiency in MS Office, Bloomberg and CEIEC.
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a great opportunity to join a large regional bank with. You will be eligible for Competitive Base salary and Annual Discretionary bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Jack leung at Hays on +852 2230 7918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.