- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 14 Jun 19
Credit Origination, Executive Director
- Hong Kong
- HKD135000 - HKD165000 per month
- Full time
As the executive director in loan origination, you are responsible for credit origination activities for the bank's core MGR clients across the APAC region with a focus on the greater China market;as well as for corporate loan, acquisition debt, leveraged finance, syndicated financing structuring, pitching strategy, business/financial due diligence, credit approval / recommendation and other origination and execution activities.
about the company.Our client is a Well-established leading bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced agressive professional to join their team as executive director, loan origination.
about the job.
- Responsible for credit origination activities for the bank's core clients across the APAC region with a focus on the greater China market;
- Be responsible for corporate loan, acquisition debt, leveraged finance, syndicated financing structuring, pitching strategy, business/financial due diligence, credit approval / recommendation and other origination and execution activities
- Be responsible jointly with other credit origination team members for meeting the credit origination budget
- Be responsible for developing the bank's regional credit origination strategy jointly with coverage and Debt Advisory of tha bank APAC
- Be part of the "O-t-D" model and work closely with loan syndication (sales and syndicate) in recommending underwriting and distribution strategies and delivering approval final hold positions
- Bridge and liaise with global credit origination teams as well as relevant teams in Santander's strategic important geographies for potential collaboration and joint business opportunities
- Provide initial support for developing local DCM origination capabilities overtime jointly with tha bank's global DCM franchise (progressively)
skills & experiences required.
- Successful track record and relevant experience in credit origination with demonstrated structuring skills in areas such as syndicated Loans, leveraged finance, acquisition finance and structured financing etc;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and execute transactions with minimum supervision.
- Sound knowledge of accounting, financing/structuring and credit risk assessment skills
- Relevant DCM origination experience will be seen as an advantage
- Relevant tertiary academic background in finance and accounting
- Sound management and people skill
- Excellent intercultural skills
- Excellent level of English, Chinese (Mandarin spoken & written).
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Cathleen Chen (Principal Consultant - Banking & Financial services) at 852 2232 3482 for further discussion or email you updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.