Are you able to perform fundamental credit analysis and assess complex transactions? Do you possess strong teamwork skills?
We’re looking for an experienced Credit Officer who is able to:
• Assess the credit standing of our loan and derivative counterparties from a fundamental perspective.
• Understand financial markets and the risks involved in financial instruments (Equities, Fixed Income securities, including Derivatives).
• Build strong business partnerships with different internal functions.
• Communicate effectively. The role requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Work in a fast-paced environment and manage deadlines appropriately.
You’ll be joining Wealth Management Risk Control at the #1 Global Wealth Manager, and market leader in Asia. You will be working in Hong Kong as part of the Structured Credit Risk Control team. We assess large, complex lending and derivative structures for sophisticated clients across North Asia. As a Credit Officer, you will play a critical role analyzing these risks and presenting recommendations to senior management. You will work closely with senior stakeholders in Risk Control, as well as the Business.
We value professional experience in Wealth Management Risk Control, Investment Banking Risk Control or Corporate Finance.
• Proven work experience as a Credit Officer, Structuring Team or similar.
• Solid understanding of financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow analysis).
• Strong analytical skills. Feels comfortable analyzing complex structures, and understands the risks involved in collateralized lending transactions.
• University degree or equivalent.