- Assess and approve new credit card/unsecured lending applications, line increase requests, card limit review and cash installment applications recommended by approving officers according to credit policies and lending authority.
- Provide suggestion or recommendation to credit policy revision and credit risk control measures to minimize the credit loss.
- Assist to monitor and control delinquency, over-limit and charge-off ratios at acceptable levels.
- Assist to monitor the key portfolio risk indicators below the trigger level.
- Assist to monitor the credit card/unsecured lending portfolio quality and submit report to Management
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Around 5 years’ experience in credit card or unsecured lending approval and familiar with overall consumer credit risk management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge in SAS, SQL and other statistical knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prudent, initiative, open-minded, can work independently and under pressure