A multi-national financial institution is looking for a Business Analyst for a credit card project, initially on 12 months rolling contract.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. They are currently investing heavily into a Credit card Program initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
As a Business Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for taking projects from initiation through final implementation; Vendors and Stakeholders management, assisting the user requirement, UAT/ SIT, being the bridge between the IT and business Operation team. The Business Analyst must continually and effectively communicate within our organization and with functional representatives. Duties such as:
- Manage projects with significant business impacts and resources
- Partner with internal subject matter experts to elicit requirements that best meet business needs and properly document business, user, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Participate in the definition, testing, and rollout of any projects which impact search and / or navigation
- Produce professional quality work products such as process flows, use cases, screen mock-ups, business requirements and functional specifications
- Participate in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and help define acceptance test objectives; assist in system and integration testing
- Act as a bridge between the business and development teams by eliciting and capturing business requirements to help define solutions, discover details and facilitate delivery
- Familiar with Agile and have experience in end to end Project Delivery
- Minimum 6 years of experience in project management within banking RBWM or insurance
- MUST HAVE Card experience/ product knowledge
- Support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels
- Ability to follow and implement Agile project management methodologies
- Worked in financial services and managed large-scale projects
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English, Cantonese AND fluent Mandarin is a MUST
- Non-Mandarin Candidate might be considered for other programs
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.