To support talent development in the banking industry, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) has initiated a Banking Talent Programme ('the Programme') and CCB (Asia) is one of the participating banks. Under the Programme, the bank will offer short-term work opportunities to fresh graduates in 2021.
The Programme period will last for six months from September 1, 2021 to February 28, 2022, during which centralised training, internal training and professional training will be provided to the successful candidates. For more details, please refer to the HKIB program web page (www.hkib.org/bankingtalent). Interested applicant may apply below and the official application starts on May 1, 2021.
Candidates will be allocated to one of the divisions in CCBA and a mentor will be assigned for each employee. The detailed job duties will be subject to the needs of respective division.
- Participate in different projects
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to launch different projects that meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in preparing business documents, research materials and reports for projects assigned
- Attend meeting and prepare PowerPoint for projects assigned
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor
- Candidates with outstanding performance during 6 months may be offered with a conditional offer for the Bank's Management Trainee Program, Graduate Trainee Program or other position.
- Students graduating with a bachelor's degree in 2021 from universities in or outside Hong Kong with academic merit
- Enthusiastic students with excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Welcome students from Business, Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics related areas
- Strong desire for a career in the banking sector
- Strong command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work in Hong Kong
Remarks: Please note that your personal data may be disclosed to third parties involved in the Programme as required.