Provide professional credit assessment & approval on credit proposals.
- Conduct analysis, assessment and evaluation on credit proposals for corporate clients.
- Approve and make recommendations for credit approval.
- Provide guidance to credit risk analysts in analyzing and reviewing credit recommendations and applications.
- Review and validate risk rating scorecards.
- Monitor credit limit excess, credit rating changes, adverse news release, credit events and developments relating to counterparties.
- Perform regular reporting, portfolio analysis and research duties.
- Participate in projects relating to corporate credit risk and ad-hoc duties.
- University degree holder, major in Business/Finance/Accounting or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ credit analysis experience in corporate credit, within which 3 years in approval function.
- Detailed-oriented, good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua is a must).
- Proficient in PC applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Multi-tasked and able to work under tight timelines.