My client is a retail/corporate bank.
- Responsible for the credit assessment on credit applications submitted from business units
- Execute delegated lending authority in credit approval under the centralised risk management framework, covering Hong Kong and overseas lending portfolio
- Assist in the identification, assessment and reporting of credit risk according to the Bank's credit policies and the prevailing regulatory requirements and HKMA's guidelines
- University graduate or relevant professional qualification
- 8 years of experience in Banking and Finance covering the following:
- Acquaintance with the prevailing HKMA's supervisory policy manuals
- Attained "Professional Level" qualification under HKMA's Enhanced Competency Framework on Credit Risk Management
- Intensive work flow exposure to assessing risks arising from lending products, that related to China would be a benefit
- Hands-on exposures to ESG risk management (Environmental, Social and Governance Risk) or Climate Risk is a plus
- Outgoing characters with communication technique with the front lines
- Good report writing and analytical skill
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less working experience will be considered for a Manager position
For interested parties, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"