The company is an expanding Fintech Firm, based in Hong Kong. Currently they are hiring a senior SME Credit Approver for their Credit Risk Management Department.
- Review and approve credit applications of SMEs and commercial credit applications within the delegated approval authority;
- Identify and highlight exceptions against the company lending policy and standard terms and conditions being offered to borrowing SMEs
- Participate in loan system enhancement and project implementation, assist in establishing and updating the relevant process and operating procedures
- Communicate with different departments, including Compliance, IT and business in ensuring adherence of relevant policies and guidelines
- Prepare regular and specific MIS/ credit management reports for management review
- University graduate in Finance, Economics, Risk Management or related disciplines;
- At least 8 to 10 years’ solid experience of SME, commercial or corporate credit approval
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles, financial statement analysis and credit administration
- Good knowledge of cross boarder lending business
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
For interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact Lily Tu at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.