Our clients is a foreign Bank. They are looking for candidates to join as a Credit Analyst / Review Manager (Potential Team Head) - MME, SME and MNC Coverage. Budget for the role is around HKD 40 – 65k.
- Client Coverage: local corporates included Mid-cap, SME, as well as MNC clients
- To lead a team of 2-3 team members.
- Perform analysis on the credit proposals for Commercial Clients, SME (vehicle, machinery, mortgage) and other products in accordance to the company policies and procedures as well as assist in credit risk monitoring to meet business objectives.
- Prepare risk management report as required by HKMA
- Prepare ad hoc reports and participate in various ad hoc assignments or projects
- 8-15 years of SME / Commercial banking experience in credit risk analyst / review.
- Strong credit analytical skills and preferably some management experience within SME / Commercial Banking
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage)
Attractive remuneration packages along with annual discretionary bonus and generous employee benefits to the right candidates
"Interested candidates, please send an updated CV to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org"
Please contact Kelvin, Commercial & Corporate Banking Consultant at 2585 6731 for further discussion
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.