The incumbent will be held responsible for credit analysis, credit proposal preparation for Corporate Clients, Banks and Non-Bank FI clients.
- Perform credit analysis and prepare thorough credit proposal write-up for corporate clients, Banks and Non-Bank FI clients;
- Work closely with Relationship Managers on managing credit risk;
- Liaise with Credit and Operations Department to facilitate loan drawdown;
- Handle and process customer enquiries efficiently and effectively and ensure all requests are followed through timely and thoroughly;
- Handle ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned by the Department Head.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Economics or related disciplines;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experiences in reputable banks;
- Strong credit sense and financial analysis skills;
- Analytical, detailed-oriented , strong numerical and business sense;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
Interested candidates please apply in full resume with earliest availability, contact number, current & expected salary to HR Department: email@example.com .
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes, strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy for Applicants for Employment, a copy of which is available on request. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.