Our client, an international financial services company, is looking to hire a Credit Analyst to cover China public sector entities.
- Perform financial and credit analysis primarily on public sector entities with a focus on China
- Keep track of credit ratings of Chinese local governments and public sector entities
- Write and publish sector-specific research and insightful commentary
- Liaise with covered company's senior management for due diligence purposes
- Interact regularly with external contacts, investors, and bankers
- 2+ years of working experience in financial/credit analysis within Financial Services i.e. bank, securities firm, Big 4 audit firm, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or other related disciplines
- Strong accounting, financial modeling, and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
- Knowledge/understanding of Chinese SOE, LGFV, and/or public sector entities would be greatly beneficial
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Thanks!