We are looking for an exceptionally talented and self-driven individual to become a key member of fixed income portfolio management team :
- Provide coverage on Asian corporate credit universe with a focus on investment grade dollar bonds; Recommend portfolio ideas and assist in developing portfolio strategies;
- In-depth research on credit fundamentals; develop finance models for portfolio companies; write internal research reports;
- Keep track on macro development, market activities and news of relevant industries / companies;
- Work on ad hoc special projects and assignments as required by management
- Degree or above in Finance / Accounting or related disciplines, MBA or CFA charter holder preferred;
- Around 4-8 years of relevant experiences in fixed income research / other investment related research on (e.g. rating agency, etc);
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines under pressure; Detail-oriented and high standard for accuracy;
- Good communication & interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, fluent English and Putonghua is a must; Putonghua native speakers are preferred.
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications as only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.