Our client, a world-renowned research group, is looking to hire a Credit Analyst in Hong Kong, covering SOE and LGFV in APAC, with a strong focus on China. In return, our client offers a competitive compensation package and great work-life balance.
- Write and publish sector-specific research and insightful commentary
- Financial analysis and data analysis on target companies in APAC, with a strong focus on China
- Keep track of credit ratings of target companies
- Respond to external queries from investors, bankers, media, and other fixed-income market participants
- 5+ years of working experience in research and financial/credit analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or other related disciplines
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the China market
- Ability to work independently in an international environment while also being a good team player
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, please kindly send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!