- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- GF International Investment Management Limited
- 16 Jan 18 2018-01-16
GF International Investment Management Limited ("GFIIM") was established in Hong Kong in December 2010. GFIIM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Fund Management Co., Ltd and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission to carry out Type -1 (Dealing in Securities), Type-4 (Advising on Securities) and Type-9 (Asset Management) regulated activities in Hong Kong. It is also approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission as a RMB Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (RQFII), and a Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (QFII).
We are looking for Credit Analyst to join our investment team.
- Support Portfolio Managers on market fundamentals research and portfolio management;
- Conduct the credit analysis and economic analysis;
- Prepare and ensure the market materials are complied with internal and external guidelines;
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Accounting, Finance or related discipline;
- 1-2 years of relevant experiences. Fresh graduates or IANG with relevant internship experience are welcome to apply;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written - proficiency in Putonghua is a must;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Self-motivated, proactive and results oriented, able to work in a fast-paced team environment;
- CFA or CFA candidate is an advantage.
For details, please visit our official website: www.gffunds.com.hk
We offer Competitive Remuneration package and Career Prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to email@example.com or click "APPLY" for job application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.