Our client is a stable and well-established regional corporate & investment bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Credit Administration, Senior Manager/ Manager to expand their Corporate Banking Loans Operation Team in order to expand their business capacity in Hong Kong.
- Prepare & review the draft of private banking structured loan, corporate banking bilateral loan & syndicated loan documentation, and to ensure all terms and conditions as well as security arrangements are properly structured according to the bank’s policy.
- To check & provide feedback on team's documents
- Liaise with legal counsels and marketing units to ensure proper and efficient operations of credit administration work;
- Monitor & follow up documentation deficiency and outstanding loan documents;
- Maintain the documentation tracking and filing system;
- Ensure the collateral, securities documents, conditions precedent, financial covenants and insurance documents are complied with loan agreements;
- Work as a team to make continuous improvement on the process of documentation & workflow
- Correspondence to all enquiries, requirements and ad hot events from loans related parties;
- Degree or above
- 10 years+ experience in Corporate Banking Credit Administration
- Solid experience in handling Private Banking Credit Administration
- Managerial experience would be highly preferable
- Knowledge of loan documentation, procedures and relevant requirement
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with less experience would be considered for the Manager position
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button. For a confidential discussion about this role & other corporate banking openings please contact Alex CHEUNG at +852 2121 1418 .