Security and Documentation
• Ensure that credit approvals are signed by the approved delegated credit authority.
• Prepare and Review standard & non-standard documentation, Security related documents, Internal & External legal opinions and other condition precedent documents, etc. in compliance with sanctioned credit approvals.
• Ensure all security / support documents have been properly executed, signatures are verified and authenticities of the signatories are supported by resolution / POA.
• Coordinate with Product Specialists / Coverage/Credit/Group Legal as required in order to complete the documentation process prior to release of facility limits in the System.
• Ensure approval from relevant authorities is held for deferrals/ waiver of any incomplete documents.
• Ensure rectification of existing discrepancies / deficiencies (if any) in documentation.
• Review and circulate documentation deficiency (expired / deferred documents) reports and following up for its timely submission / renewal.
• Lodge and maintain up to date security documents / collaterals in the Bank’s system.
• Ensure rectification of existing discrepancies / deficiencies in security documentation for all loans which have been disbursed.
• Perform periodical clean-up of old and obsolete security documents to keep updated / valid security documents in the security folder.
• Verify and confirm periodically at the renewal of credit facilities, all required security / support documents are physically held in (dual) safe custody.
• Ensure all security documents are kept safe in the vaults and a checklist maintained in the Credit file.
• Review / verify approvals obtained for permanent release of collaterals, security documentation and ensure there are no liabilities / outstanding and facilities are cancelled.
• Provide a clearance to CAD-Controllers, upon completion of documentation requirements, to release credit facilities in the Bank’s system.
• Review stock statements to derive availability of drawing power.
• Exchange of Information with other lenders as per the format and frequencies prescribed by RBI.
• Ensure limit are correctly setup and activated in the system in line with approved product types, terms & conditions, rate structure, fees & any other special instructions.
• Process day-to-day transactions including loan drawdowns after performing necessary due diligence.
• Carryout monthly activities such as review of limits in GLCMS, deferring loan instalments or extending loan maturity date.
• Liaise with Finance Department for provisioning of accounts, customer grade changes and suspension of interest.
• Issue memos to Operations for loan drawdowns, rollovers, amendments in repayment schedule, loan settlements and recovery of various types of fees.
Management Information Systems (MIS) and Reporting
• Ensure integrating accurate and timely internal and regulatory reporting.
• Ensure comprehensive MIS and corporate databases to deliver relevant information through reports to facilitate timely, informed and focussed business decisions.
• Prepare and disseminate reports relating to collateral, documentation deficiencies and any other associated reports.
• Collaborating with IT on system enhancements as and when requirements.
• Deliver on any other reports requested by CAD-HO and management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree with about 5-7 years of banking experience including credit and risk management.
• Professional / legal qualifications will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbal.
• Strong interpersonal skills for effective interaction with external and internal stakeholders.
• Good Analytical Skills.
• Ability to develop and implement control measures to mitigate any risks associated with the process and to build operational efficiencies.