Our Tier 1 award winning Corporate and Investment Banking client is seeking an Analyst to join the Wealth Management Credit team. Reporting directly to the Credit Administration Manager, the Analyst will assist in all matters related to credit administration. To ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines, you will be responsible for the retrieval, filing, archiving, and safe-keeping of all documentation for the team.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious international bank with a long history of providing corporate banking solutions to businesses and to large local companies, financial institutions and multinationals. We look for talented, tenacious individuals who are hungry to progress and eager to grow their knowledge.
- Prepare all legal documents in connection with credit extension to clients of HK and Taiwan as well as credit authorization ticket
- Issue banker's guarantee and standby letter of credit.
- Liaise with Legal Department and external lawyer for all non-standard legal documents
- Prepare instruction to external lawyer for creation or release of mortgage deed and registration of de-registration of charge documents
- Maintain system data, compile reports and to check and follow up on discrepancies if any
- University graduate in Finance/Business Administration with a minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in banking industry
- Good knowledge of Credit Administration and all aspects of risk elements involved
- Control-oriented, analytical, numerate and meticulous
- Familiar with Credit Risk, Legal and Regulatory aspects in banking industry
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Values and Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at our client the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. They are an equal opportunity employer and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of our client to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.