Country Leader, Multinational Client Group (MCG)
- Base salary x 13 months + Discretionary bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mercer Hong Kong
- 25 Jan 18 2018-01-25
We are currently looking for a Country Leader for our Multinational Client Group (MCG) unit. The primary objective of the roles is to lead and manage the MCG business in Hong Kong, as well as to manage relationships with Mercer's largest global clients.
The Multinational Client Group (MCG) is the unit within Mercer which is responsible for managing relationships with Mercer largest global clients. The unit houses our global consulting group which focuses on multi-country mandates and mandates that cut across all of the areas of service where Mercer provides advice.
This position is responsible for the MCG unit in Hong Kong. The unit is responsible for oversight of a number of large client relationships and for the acquisition and delivery of projects that cut across all of Mercer’s areas of service on a multi-country basis. Designs, leads and fulfills business strategy, develops internal staff and ensures operational excellence.
- Leads and has overall P&L accountability for the MCG business in Hong Kong, including budgeting, staffing and strategy. Actively manages all aspects of unit finances, contributing to the financial success of the business and country overall. Manages client revenue levels by ensuring profitable client relationships are maintained and expanded.
- Defines and implements the long-term MCG business strategy at the country level in alignment with global, regional, zone and country strategy. Provides direction and focus, holds staff accountable, and drives engagement through frequent communication and dialogue.
- Leads key client engagements and large, complex projects, directing the work of the project team, developing strategic solutions that address client needs and issues. Manages overall service delivery, clarifies and resolves unique and difficult issues related to client deliverables.
- Generates revenue through cross-selling to current clients and extending current client engagements. Establishes and maintains market contacts, interacts with financial and HR executives, C-suite members, and other members of the business community. Supports and drives sales efforts and revenue generation within the region.
- Hires, manages, develops and evaluates a team of professionals, providing effective performance feedback and career development opportunities.
- Contributes to initiatives within the business, develops and shares new intellectual capital, and contributes to market presence by writing articles, case studies and marketing material, in addition to speaking at industry seminars and conferences.
- At least 10 years of successful B2B client management, multinational consulting, and/ or sales management experience, within professional services
- Experience managing P&L
- Experience of all aspects of management high performing teams
- Experienced leading change management with engaging communications and team buy-in
- First-hand exposure to the marketing discipline and its effective integration with sales
- First-hand exposure to client relationship building and its effective integration with sales and consulting
- Demonstrated ability of shaping and executing robust sales plans
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.