Counter Service Officer - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Counter Service Officer .
In this role, you will
- Providing quality customer service through accurate and efficient counter transactions
- Meeting financial services needs of customers by identifying opportunities and referring them to appropriate bank colleagues
- Ensuring smooth branch operation and achieving satisfactory audit rating by meeting all control and service requirements
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Teller experience preferred or customer service experience in mass market or walk in environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder, with a pass in Mathematics, English and Chinese
- Self motivated and adaptable to a service environment
- Fluency in Cantonese and English. Mandarin a definitive advantage
- Holder of insurance or investment license, preferred but not a must
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000995F
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited