Year of experience: 8+
Language: English and Chinese, Putonghua is an advantage
Relationship managers are responsible for:
· Maintain and build businesses with corporate banking clients;
· Prepare and analysis of corporate credit applications;
· Draft and review documents;
· Corporate client relationship management;
· Monitor the corporate clients’ daily account operation;
· Support any ad hoc project assigned by senior management.
Relationship managers should be:
1. Degree holder in Business / Finance / Accounting or relevant disciplines;
2. Understanding accounting, loan documentation, and relevant legal proceedings;
3. Able to work independently and report to senior management;
4. Interpersonal skills and team worker;
5. Come from a credit analyst background (5 years experience min, a Credit analyst with no relationship management background are welcomed).
Stable career development;
flat management structure;
Office in a convenient location;
An attractive bonus system;
International client exposure;
team-leading experience and more.
Please send your CV and salary information to firstname.lastname@example.org / 35956203 for further discussion.