Background: Our client is a full licensed financial group in Hong Kong with a wide business coverage including Private Equity, Brokerage, discretionary account and trust services. They are now building up their commercial banking business hence looking for an experienced professional to join them as their Corporate banking / Commercial Banking team head
- To support Department head in soliciting new business and maintain quality loans portfolio. To work up to a Deputy Team Head status.
- To prepare credit proposal and perform daily liaison with existing and potential customers
- To cross-sell banking and wealth creation investments and products
- To prepare credit proposals in accordance with delegated authority
- To ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory authorities, audit requirements and established bank approved risk limits
- Must have passed Securities Institute Licensing Examinations or be SFC or HKMA registered
- University graduate or above in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7+ years or above relevant experience
- Good credit analysis, report writing and presentation skills
- Good business connection with corporate clients and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpleural skills
- Well versed in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Fluency in Putonghua an advantage
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
Harbridge Partners Limited
Employment Agency Licence: 65522