Our client, a Chinese-based corporate bank, would like to hire a General Manager, who is responsible for corporate banking business and implement business development. Location: IFC, Central
- Formulate and implement strategic business planning of the department
- Management of job responsibilities and authority of the internal personnel of the department, and inter-department coordination
- Explore new customer sources, perform sales and business development. Formulate business plans and solutions with matching products. Drive follow-up work of closed sales
- Supervise account managers to perform account opening, AML and KYC related work
- According to risk policies and regulatory requirements, coordinate credit investigation and credit analysis, loan and post-loan management and other customer services
- Visit customers regularly to understand their business needs, potential opportunities and risk. Acknowledge risks and benefits
- Fulfill business targets of loan, deposit, premiums receivable and other KPIs set by the management
- Bachelor's degree or above in accounting, business, finance, economics or equivalent
- At least 10 years of related work experience in corporate finance, have certain domestic and local customer resources
- Familiar with corporate financial products and businesses, including cross-border finance, bilateral loans, syndicated loans, trade finance and debt issuance on behalf of clients, etc.
- Have strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills, and experience in team management
Interested parties, please call Mr. Lam by 3589 6896, or send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.