- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Hong Kong
- 11 Sep 18
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
A leading Chinese Commercial bank is currently seeking for a Corporate Sales to their Global Markets team in the heart of Hong Kong. You will play a key role in the organisation's initiatives in dealing with Corporate clients in APAC and mainly China to focus on FX, Rates Derivatives. Fluent Mandarin and Fluent English is a must.
Key responsibilities of the Corporate Sales include:
- Develop and build strong relationship with Corporate clients in China, and other key markets in APAC to maximise benefits and profits of the bank.
- Provide Hedging solutions for clients and dealing with FX, Rates, Structured products.
- Generate new ideas and ensure maximum revenue is generate for the desk.
- Understand the clients' profile and identify appropriate solutions.
Key requirements include:
- University graduate with a minimum of 5 years relevant sales and product promotion experience in Corporate Sales.
- The candidate must have experience and knowledge on structured products, exotic products, cash flow hedge.
- The candidate must have strong China coverage and experience in working with APAC clients.
- The candidate must have the ability to work under pressure on a very tight timeline.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Language: Fluent Cantonese, Fluent Mandarin and Fluent English Skills