Our client is a global leading concierge services providers. Headquartered in London, UK, with 20+ office across global with over 800 employees. With their expertise, technology and buying power to grant members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. They also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
With their fast growing business and have ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members, they are now looking for an Account Manager to join the client service team, responsible for developing and managing the relationship of key corporate accounts.
As an Account Manager, you have to be passionate, motivated and resourceful. Your will be manage their corporate accounts , ensure the existing contract is successful and grows in revenue and profitability through successful and deep relationship with the clients and close monitoring and management of the local team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and nurturing business partnerships to secure a long term growth, ,ensuring that deliver on our contractual commitments
- Building strong and trusting relationships at all levels with key account client contacts, including senior stakeholders.
- Organizing marketing programs within your accounts to drive engagement
- Identify opportunities to grow the size and value of the contract, which have not been identified previously, and to follow through on these, setting an example which other team members follow.
- Providing accurate management information reports on time accompanied by a positive commentary reinforcing the value of the service
- Analysing and presenting data to provide insight that drives profitable growth
- Gaining insight and understanding of the clients' wider commercial business objectives and be a key influencer within the clients' business for strategic decisions connected to their customer engagement and retention goals.
- Managing day to day queries or issues relating to your accounts
- Ensuring delivery teams and operational colleagues are clear on account requirements
- A solid understanding of figures and analysis of work undertaken is required to competently manage the corporate account.
- Running effective monthly review meetings and Quarterly Business Reviews.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder preferable in Business Management, minimum 3-4 years in account management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese & English
- Passionate, motivated and resourceful as well as excellent communication skills
- Good business acumen and number sensitive
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines