Well-known Financial Institution with great track record and resources in corporate finance market. China-based background with strong deal flow and all rounded support to teammates. Currently looking for middle grade candidate to join them.
- Handle corporate finance jobs including initial public offerings, financial advisory on merger and acquisitions, Listing Rules and/or Takeovers Code related transactions and capital raising exercises
- Involve in job execution process under the guidance of a manager
- Extract, collect and validate relevant data for analysis
- Perform other job duties as assigned from times to times
- University degree holder or professionally qualified in Accountancy or Law
- 4 to 5 years' experience in corporate finance or research functions.
- Good knowledge about securities market and corporate finance activities
- Good command in English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Good PC knowledge (MS Words, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Self-motivated and a good team player