Corporate Finance - Investment Banking
- HKD Base + Bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Bohan Group
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
Our client, a well-established growing Financial Group with SFC Type 1, 4 ,6, 9 business across Hong Kong and China.
Due to expansion, our client is actively hiring corporate finance professionals across Associate to Director level with strong IPO and cross boarder M&A experience and able to develop new business to join the dynamic team.
• Complete the corporate finance transactions including IPO, M&A, financial advisory, restructuring and fund-raising activities
• Participate in due diligence and execution of the transactions
• Perform data analysis, financial modelling and market data research for preparation of the pitching materials
• Communicate with clients, professional parties and regulators
• Assist in other ad hoc matters or additional duties as assigned including deal origination support etc.
• University degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Investment or a related discipline, professional qualifications such as CFA are preferred
• Relevant experience in investment banking with in-depth knowledge of wide range of corporate finance transactions (candidates with sound knowledge of Takeovers Code are highly preferred as Director)
• Solid knowledge of financial markets and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong and China
• Entrepreneurial, dedicated and motivated with positive attitude and ability to work independently and under pressure
• Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin