Our client is a Fortune 500 multinational industrial firm with operations around the world. It is seeking to appoint a dynamic professional to join its Asia Communications Team.
- Plan and execute corporate communications programs including corporate public relations, product public relations and internal communications by working with different levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, edit and review communication materials including press releases, speeches, newsletters, presentations and corporate collaterals etc
- Build and maintain media relations and identify thought leadership opportunities
- Support initiatives related to crisis communications
- Update and maintain corporate content on the website
- Leverage social media to increase the company’s awareness
- Monitor and update news
- Bachelor degree in Public Relations, Communications, Language or Business Management.
- 5 to 10 years of working experience in corporate communications or public relations with business to business experience
- Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills in both English and Chinese
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Good influencing skills with strong analytical mind
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Quick learner, self-motivated, agile and problem solving
- Strategic mindset while hands-on
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and a cc: copy to email@example.com